Sunday, May 27, 2012

Six Year and 9 Month Check-Up

Last week my Dad and I took the kids to Dr. Carlile for all of their check-ups.  David wanted to know if he was going to get a shot and I told him I didn't know.  He is used to seeing his brothers get shots now.  We got there and they weighed and measured them beginning with David.  He weighed 51 pounds and was 48 inches tall.  This put him in the 75th percentile for boys his age.  His eyesight was 20/20 and his hearing was good. 

Dillan was next.  He weighed in at 21 pounds even.  I can't remember his length.  Sorry, Mommy brain.  I do remmeber he was about 1/2 inch longer than Daniel. 

Daniel came last.  We thought he would weigh much less than Dillan.  He feels and looks as if that would be the case.  We were all wrong.  He weighed 20 pounds 3.5 ounces.  Not much less than Dillan.  The doctor said they all looked great.  No one would need a shot today. They were all up to date!  Shewwww!!!  Thank goodness because I didn't bring the Tylenol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment