Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Quinn Family~ Established March 6, 2004


Bridal Portrait





and another one.



He had a little too much fun!


We are married!!!





Walter and I dated a year and a half before getting engaged. A year and a half after that, on March 6, 2004, was the BIG DAY! Walter was 23 and I was 20. The place was Millbrook Presbyterian Church with Gerald Wood officiating. We were joined by our wedding party which included: Natasha Glasscock McMillan, Amber Brooks, Elizabeth Mercer Jackson, Jessi Milam, Jim Quinn, Richard Pinckard, Eddie Pope, and CJ Orndorff. Tristan and Brandon Orndorff were our adorable flower girl and ring bearer. My mom and aunts did the decorations, flowers, and food. What a talented bunch! They did an awesome job! We enjoyed the evening with our family and friends.

Afterwards, we left for St. Petersburg, Florida to stay in a condo high rise. Hulk Hogan owned a condo in the same place we stayed. The view was gorgeous. We saw dolphins from our balcony. The first day or two I couldn't eat. I actually lost weight on our honeymoon. I guess it was nerves, but I got over that! While we were there, we went to Sea World, Busch Gardens, bowling, and sight seeing. It was a week of happiness!

Walter carried me into the house and we were surprised by a freshly painted dining room and kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment