- Like when I sweep and mop the floor and 5 minutes (if I'm lucky) it looks like a tornado came through
- When I take the time to cook dinner and before we can even sit down some one is saying they don't like it or Daniel's famous comment of its yucky!
- Tripping over Walter and David's many shoes they leave in the doorway.
- Having to repeat simple tasks like get a shower 7464636633 time before it happens and when he gets out his hair isn't washed.
- Daniel waking in the middle of the night screaming and can't tell us why.
- Walking in the boys' bathrooms and seeing pee on the floor around the toilet. Is it that hard to ring the bowl?
- Riding in the car with someone asking question after question after question.
All of these things can drive me crazy, but there's one thing I do know. One day none of these things will happen anymore and I will miss them. I will want the noise, the messes (well, maybe) and the chance to cook for all of them.