- Socks...or lack of! I'm so happy we wear sandals most of the time in the summer. I despise matching socks and there aren't many this time of year!
- Sleeping an extra 30 minutes or so. I get a little extra time before the kids wake me up torturing our poor cat Kiki.
- Staying home with my kids. I love being a mother and love being with my three Ds during the summer. This is my dream!
- No chores on the weekend. I love having the house clean during the week so time isn't wasted doing it on the weekend.
- Berries. Blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, huckleberries. I love them all and enjoy making new recipes with the kids.
- VBS. Having 3 of my third grade girls ask Jesus into their heart this week is amazing!
- Adventures. Going down the river, to the beach, to the lake, creek, Six Flags, to the park, playing in the yard, riding the golf cart. The list goes on and on and on. I love it all.
- Coffee. Coffee during nap time is the best!
I wrote this the day before my Mawmaw was killed in a car accident where someone was in her lane and hit her head on. I hadn't posted it yet. I miss so many things about her already, but I'm thankful God gave her to me to show me true love. She was one of a kind in the best way possible. I am also thankful for the peace that only God can provide.