Thursday, April 23, 2015

The #2 Chronicles

Who in the world should have a post called #2 Chronicles?  Only the Quinn's would have more than 1 story about it. 


Back when the boys were a little over one, Dillan had an "episode" at Burger King.  It was a HUGE "episode" where we had to escape and the bomb squad probably came in with those fancy masks on and body suits!  That's all I'm going to say about that.  My Dad looked like he was America's Most Wanted trying to get away.


Well, last night we went to watch David play baseball.  I had already threatened the boys about going to the bathroom during the game and made them go before it started.  Bottom of the 1st inning and David's team is batting.  Dillan says he needs to go to the bathroom.  I look at him funny and he grins and says he needs to poop.  In my mind I'm thinking is he serious or is he trying to get a rise out of me.  I told him to wait and see if David was going to get to hit and then I would take him.  Then Daniel starts with needing to go pee.  I get up to take them and thankfully my Dad goes with me.  I let him take Daniel in the bathroom since he ONLY needed to pee.  I take the more painful one.  Painful as in, I would endure the smell. 


Anyway, I took Dillan in the bathroom and it seemed like we were there quite a while.  I come out and see a familiar look on my Dad's face and him waving me over.  Now, he wasn't hidden in any form...out in the middle of the park on a sidewalk.  I go over there and he says we had a bit of an accident and gently turns Daniel to the back.  There it was.  Right at the top portion of his shorts.  Several poop spots.  Apparently he was peeing, and sharted. 


My mind starts going 90 to nothing and I decide we must take him to the car and go home.  I no longer carry extra clothes with me and he needed more than clothes!  Luckily I had a Wal-Mart sack in the trunk to put under him, but I did have to ride in a smelly car back home for 20 minutes AND I missed David's exciting hit to right field!  Being a Mama is tough, but it sure is funny and entertaining too.  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment