Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Stay at Home Mommy No More

Come Monday, my days of being a stay at home Mommy will end.  I can't tell you how sad this makes me.  Don't get me wrong...I love my job and the students I see each day, but I miss my sweet little boys.  I LOVE being with my children.  They make me feel joy, laughter, crazy, happy, love, crazy, tender, tired, and crazy.  Oh, did I say crazy? 
I will miss our weekly adventures, going to the park, stopping for ice cream, swimming, playing in the yard, walking to the mailbox, feeding the fish in the pond, hearing them laugh and play together and then fight, going to the creek, and Friday play dates. 
I am so very thankful for all the times we shared during this very SHORT Summer!







 The good news is I will have the chance to be a stay at home Mommy again for 2 weeks in December and again in May.  David will be in the 3rd grade at the school I work at and Dillan and Daniel will be next door this year at the Child Development Center.







No comments:

Post a Comment