Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Time Flies




I have been wanting to write a new post, but it is impossible to do so when you can't rember your account information. Yeah, me, not remembering something. SURPRISE!
Anyway, a lot has happened in the last month. First of all, Daniel and Dillan are 6 months old now. I would give you an update on the size, but I forgot that appointment so we will have to wait until next week. However, I did remember Dillan's physical therapy appointment on the same day, at the same time. How that happened, I do not know. My organizational skills have gone out the window. No need to worry, I am gaining them back! Since the last post, the boys have learned a lot of new things. Here are just a few: they both eat fruits and veggies, but it doesn't seem to curb their milk intake much yet, they roll over both ways, they laugh out loud at random things,
Dillan is a cuddler and sleeper, Daniel is a jumper and has found his feet. It's fun watching them change.
David is still great with his brothers. I LOVE listening to him talk to them. He is wonderful at comforting them. He says things like "It's okay, your brother is here and I won't let anything happen" or "I love you, don't cry". David also can read. When I say read, I mean read! He reads words that are not phonemically spelled. His intelligence amazes me.

We also moved into our new house FINALLY! Thank you Jesus! We have so much more room now. The living room is still full with 2 swings, 2 bouncers, 1 activity centers, 2 bumbos, and a playmat. Whatever, we have babies. Everything seems huge to us right now. It seems as if it takes forever to get from our room to the living room and such. We are used to taking a few steps. We still have work to do around here like hanging things on the wall, organizing the storage room, and then building a shop.
I don't look forward to decorating. That is just not my thing. I am not good at it and I just don't enjoy it either. It frustrates me. I need a store that has everything you need to decorate a room in a package, not sold seperately. That would be awesome!




No comments:

Post a Comment