Saturday, October 1, 2011

The First 8 Weeks with Dillan and Daniel

The first 8 weeks... some are curious to know what it was like with twin babies and a 5 year old in kindergarten. Well, it's not as hard as I thought it would be. No, I DID NOT say it was EASY! Just not as hard. Anyway, a day for us includes: waking up at 6:30, reminding David to do all the things he needs to do to be ready for school, feed David, sometimes I have to feed the boys (depending on what time they awoke during the night), get myself dressed (sometimes), fix me a shake to drink on the ride, load the car seats, and drive the 30 minute drive to Eclectic. We come back home most of the time and wash clothes, dishes, and hang out. Dillan and Daniel still eat every 3 hours and this is what they look like when they are hungry.
This is sweet Dillan And precious Daniel

One morning we got home, I gave them a bath, and they stayed awake a while and played together

Dillan went to sleep!


In the afternoons, I load the babies back up and we go get David. None of my boys lasted on this trip back home!
















No comments:

Post a Comment